The Professional Business Coaches Association of Canada (PBCA Canada), currently has an opening for a part-time Executive Director.
The ideal candidate has previous experience running a successful business either as a General Manager or business owner, or has had successful experience in a leadership position. A university degree may be a bonus but is not a requirement.
We are interested in hiring a culturally sensitive candidate who understands the importance of maintaining organized, clear communications. This is a remote work position, so we need someone who places a priority on communicating clearly when interacting with prospective members, our PBCA Certified Coaches, and with the PBCA Board. Experience in sales and customer service is essential.
If you feel you meet the qualifications and are excited about the prospect of working with us, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter in .pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business October 15, 2023.
To download the full job information package which includes job posting and Summary of Responsbilities, please click here.
PBCA Canada is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion in our workplace and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better. PBCA Canada
PBCA CANADA | EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Professional Business Coaches Association of Canada (PBCA Canada), a non-profit society, require a new part-time Executive Director to lead business strategy implementation and provide administrative support.
▪ Increase membership and recruit PBCA Canada training program candidates.
▪ Maintain communication with potential PBCA members.
▪ Screen and onboard new coaching candidates.
▪ Manage training materials.
▪ Develop organizational vision implementation plan.
▪ Record meeting minutes and follow up on action items.
▪ Drive strategic initiatives based on board priorities.
▪ Collaborate on and implement the association's marketing plan.
▪ Manage social media and website updates.
▪ Coordinate monthly community and member video sessions.
▪ Oversee annual memberships and assist with financial documentation.
▪ Support President and Board of Directors.
▪ Engage with stakeholders.
▪ Coordinate member contributor committee and create newsletters.
▪ Remote / Home-based position with Zoom and email communication.
▪ Expected maximum 40 hours/month.
▪ Negotiable hourly rate.
About PBCA Canada
The Professional Business Coaches Association of Canada unites independent business coaches, fostering collaboration, resource-sharing, and adherence to high coaching standards and ethics for the profession and clients' benefit. For more information about PBCA Canada, visit our website at https://www.pbcacanada.com.